Monday 12 September 2011

Oh-My-Gosh Heels

I spend most of my time on a computer either 'stalking' (thats so not the right word, but I'll use it anyway) celebs or window shopping online. I was just doing so, and came across these heels from Sportsgirl:


So they're a little bit pricey, and super high, but I think they are SO stunning. Imagine walking around in a flowy dress, sun shining, birds singing, with these shoes. Oh, and don't forget the butterflies flying around in the crisp spring/summer air.

I love the link to this upcoming summer's espadrille trend, plus the link of last summer's trend, animal print, and then the classic and timeless ankle strap and cross straps.

If only I wasn't so tall and could actually walk in them...

HERE's a link to see the shoes on the site! Check out their other shoes. I recently bought a pair of plain black, mini flat wedges that you can probably find on the site. They're ridiculously comfy!

 Happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment