Friday 30 September 2011

OMG it's been 2 WEEKS!



Oh my gosh, i seriously cannot believe i haven't blogged in 2 weeks! I've been meaning to blog everyday, but have just forgotten!

A couple of things have changed since I last blogged... first of all, I'm now 16! I shared a birthday with the amazing, Hilary Duff, on the 28th of September, and really had a great day chilling with my friends, and then celebrating the Jewish new year with my family that night.

This is going to sound funny, as I'm Jewish, but I'm so ridiculously excited for 'Under The Mistletoe', Justin Bieber's original Christmas album, coming out on November 1st. We haven't had new material from JB since 'Born to be Somebody' (with the exception of is incredible cover of Lil Wayne's 'How to Love'), and the album is going to be full with completely original tracks!

I'm also still very excited for Taylor Swift's first fragrance, 'Wonderstruck', but I'm kinda confused, because originally it was said it would be released in October, worldwide, but it seems as if things have changed... :/

Making news today was the massive GASP scandal, which really infuriates me. I always walk into gasp stores to admire my future Sherri Hill formal/prom dresses, but it seems as though i will no longer be buying from them... here's a couple of links to the whole story.
1. The original email of complaint - the starting point of the story
2. The response from GASP - get ready to roll your eyes and gag
3. google 'gasp' and go to news and read an article :P

I'm pretty sure I had some other stuff to say, but I've gone completely blank....

Oh yeah! I remember, first of all, I got myself REAL feather hair extensions as a birthday present to myself (so thoughtful, aren't I? haha), and I wanted to let UK Directioners know that I'm pretty sure tickets to their tour go on sale this week... if only I lived in the UK.... :(

Well that's pretty much it for me right now... I promise to keep you guys updated more often! :S

xoxo Kerri

P.S. i thought those pics were fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment