Wednesday 20 July 2011

Americas Next Top Model has Bieber Fever!



This is probably a bit late for most of you, but last night I was watching the second last episode of cycle 15 of America's Next Top Model, and semi-finalist, Jane Randall showed her true Bieber Fever! It was one of those episodes where they take a look back at the cycle, and go behind the scenes and in the house, and it was going on about all of the contestants calling their boyfriends, husbands, babies and mums, balling their eyes out. Then it shows 19 year old Princeton student, Jane. Sneaking into the phone booth to ask what? If her friend was able to get Justin Bieber tickets. My love for her immediately skyrocketed! Haha... it's so something I would do! I literally LOL'ed.
Just thought I should share... haha <3

P.S. Once the competition ended, Jane was offered a modelling contract from IMG Model Management too!

No comments:

Post a Comment