Wednesday 20 July 2011

Selena's Birthday to be Bieberless


Aaaaww... I guess that's what happens when you're the busiest couple in hollywood (besides Brangelina)!
Selena Gomez's 19th birthday is coming up this Friday, and she has revealed she won't be spending it with Justin!
"I actually think he'll be in Atlanta," Selena told E! News. "But that's ok. We all gotta work."
It's looking like Selena will be spending her big day with her Mum and tour crew.
"I think my mom has planned something for me," Selena said. "I didn't really ask for anything, so I'm basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring."
... I wonder if any surprises have been planned...? I guess, like Selena, we'll have to wait and see! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment