Thursday 28 July 2011

When I grow up.....

Hey guys!
So at the end of last semester my whole year level at school participated in a careers test/questionnaire, that went on for about three and a half hours!!! FINALLY, we had a careers night last night and got our results! I was SOOO super duper excited with my results as they pointed towards (as I said) everything Ryan Seacrest is and MORE! haha :)
The test was made up of weird sort of matching games, 'this is to this as that is to that' questions, speed writing tasks, and a hole lot of weird mambo-jambo!
Anyway, we received a whole written book report and explanation on everything we did, and it was scarily accurate. It said I don't like repetition and structure, I get bored of things fast, I am more creative and wordy than I am statistical and numerical, I am confident and verbal (aka I talk a lot), and I like influencing people rather than being influenced! Those results, along with my personality results suggested I should be:
A publicist, journalist, work in film and tv, tv and radio broadcasting, fashion designer, costume designer, interior designer, film and tv producer, writer, and pretty much everything else along those lines.
I was ecstatic to see those results as they are everything I want to be! They should have just saved the paper and written Ryan Seacrest/Giuliana Rancic/Perez Hilton/Ellen Degeneres/Alexander McQueen! hahaha <3

As you can see, I'm sorta VERY excited about the future! But first I need to get out of Australia!
What do you want to be/do when you grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment