Monday 18 July 2011

Paige Conway

In this post, I am most definitely not hating, but showing you some facts.
A currently controversial issue between beliebers is the luck of 'belieber', Paige Conway. Paige has met Justin Bieber 3 times now, including a surprise from Ellen Degeneres and her family, and the recent crashing of her cousin's wedding by JB and Selena. 
When I saw Paige on Ellen, I was extremely happy for her, and the whole episode filled me with joy. I loved how an appearance from Justin could completely make someone's life, and I loved how Justin treated her. OF COURSE, I thought 'That Should Be Me'.
The pair were reunited again when Justin crashed a wedding she was attending. As I mentioned in THIS previous blog, it was out of pure chance Paige was at this wedding. Once again, I thought it was cool, and I was happy for her, but of course slightly jealous. It's human instinct!
The only thing that has startled me, is a tweet I saw from Paige on my twitter timeline earlier today. Someone I follow found it from a while ago, and retweeted it, and it really made me think about Paige's 'genuineness' as a belieber. This is it:


I dont know what the person she was tweeting said, but I think this tweet is pretty clear...

I don't know what to think... I still don't 'hate' her. I never will. I'm just confused... what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment