Sunday 17 July 2011

Biebs hints at new album!


Earlier this morning Justin Bieber posted on Facebook a hint towards his next album!!! I'm pretty sure you'd agree that My World, My World 2.0, My Worlds Acoustic, and Never Say Never: The Remixes are being wayyyyy over-worked on beliebers' iPods. It's time for some new music! I have a feeling it's going to be called 'Believe', and will be released sometime this November. I think its good to change it up from My World/Never Say Never etc, and start with something fresh!
While on tour, and during his current break, JB has been doing a LOT of writing and producing, so hopefully the majority of the tracks on the record will be Justin's material :)

What sort of sounds are you expecting on the album? R&B, Hip Hop, pop? Any collaborations you're hoping for? How EXCITED are you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment