Friday 15 July 2011

My First Post

"I’m gonna be a new kind of clown”. I am who I am, and nothing will ever change me. I was born to be somebody. I was born this way.
I am a typical 15 (almost 16) year old girl with a love of fashion, food, the colour purple and celebrities... what makes me not so typical is that my love of celebrities is more of an obsession. My life revolves around them. Yes, most say it’s not healthy, but to me, it is what it is! Since I was a toddler, I have had obsessions... first it was Barney (purple-wearing, singing and dancing canadians seem to be a re-occuring theme), disney princesses, and the wiggles, to Justin Bieber, Blake Lively, Hilary Duff, Selena, Taylor, Miley, Demi, the Kardashians, and even Martha Stewart... and trust me... the list goes WAY on.
I am known for watching the Oscars instead of studying, knowing songs not even 2 seconds into the intro music, and ALWAYS being up to date on celebrity news and trends, (THANK YOU Perez Hilton!). 
I love cheesy dad jokes, TV, baking, dancing, music, shopping, and being with family and friends. I do well at school, although it is not one of my favourite things.
I want to be known, have my name up in lights. I want to be successful, and live a life I love!

I've started this blog because I've always wanted to do something proactive to what I want to do when I've finished school (or now), but can't decide on what I wanted to start with, so for now, I've started a blog! In this blog I will be constantly updating about celebs, fashion, 'trending topics', and will throw in some random stuff along the way... I may even add in some vlogs! I'll just make a start and see where it takes me!

So, Hello! My name is Kerri-Anne, but you may Call Me Kerri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment