Monday 18 July 2011

Current Obsession: Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm


Hey guys! Every now and then I'm gonna do a review sorta-thing on a product I am completely obsessed with, and my first one is my Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm.
I've had it for a while... probably about 2/3 months, and there is still a ton left! It is a colourless lip balm for everyday use, and you can even wear it under lipstick or gloss for extra protection and softness. I have it in 'Energizing Orange', and it tastes and smells soooo good :) almost like orange sherbet! It is SPF 20, which is fairly high for a 'cosmetic' lip balm, and is great all year round, especially for me, as I'm a pale redhead. It really does live up to its name, as it makes my lips feel extremely soft. It doesn't dry out on your lips, causing a weird 'chapped' look, like some balms and glosses do, doesn't stick to your hair when the wind blows it into your face (or when you whip your hair back and forth too much...), and it last for aaaages, way after you apply it. The only reason to reapply it is just 'cause it just tastes so good! The only bad thing about the product is that after about 4/5 uses, the mechanism of the tube kinda stopped working. I can twist the balm up to show as much as I want, but then can't twist it down again, so I have to be extra careful. Once I got used to it, it hasn't bothered me!
I rate it 4.9 out of 5 :)
I highly recommend it! Just remember never to share lipsticks/balms... you don't want a nasty contagious blister do you!?

Baby Lips kisses! Kerri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment