Sunday 14 August 2011

Ariana Grande: Signed!!!!


Yay times a kajillionnn!!!!
To be honest, I'm not a massive fan of her show, Victorious, but BOY does she have some PIPES!!!! Check out her official youtube here!
I came across her YouTube a while ago, and have been astounded by her voice ever since. To be honest,  think she's a better singer than she is an actress, but that still says she's a great actress!
Ariana tweeted “I’m officially a Universal Republic recording artist and my 1st single will be dropping very soon. I love you. Thank you 4 being so patient!”
I can't wait to listen to her complete album. I'm sure it will be mind blowing! 

3 comments:

  1. yhur gay and she sucks but she looks like a strawberry craped on her head lmfao byyyeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not forcing you to visit my blog, so if you don't like it, you don't need to visit it. And I'm not too sure i know what 'craped' means? I think the word you're looking for is crapped. If you're gonna hate... annunciate! haha

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete