Thursday 11 August 2011

FYI :P


Hey,
Sorry about not posting for ages, but I've been away at camp! I tried to post a ton earlier, but Blogger failed on me, and all of my posts have been cleared off the face of this earth!!! Rest assured, I'm back, and Blogger is working, so I PROMISE to always keep you guys updated on celeb, style, and other random news! (For example, Glee's 3D concert movie came out today!).
There has been tons of stuff going on since I was away, like the Teen Choice Awards, but I have decided not to post too much about it since it was last week. All I want to say is that I'm soooo proud of everyone who was nominated, and I'm sure most of you will agree that it was the best TCA's ever!!! I'd also like to congratulate two girls I look up to, Elle and Blair Fowler, on their first nomination ever!

Soooo, I just wanted to fill you guys in, and let you know I'm still here!
HUGS and KISSES <3

P.S. Above are my FAVE pics from the TCA's. LOVE it!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment