Friday 12 August 2011

Demi Lovato: The Hot Hits Live From LA


Loving this recent article from The Hot Hits Live From LA's website! Check it out!
12 August 2011
Demi Lovato has exclusively revealed to thehothits.com that she would love to bring her next world tour to Australia!

Demi chatted to Alex from The Hot Hits Live From LA, and he asked the one thing her Australian fans most what to know -- when is she coming to Australia?

Demi said, "I would love to come to Australia. I've always wanted to go, I've never been."

And then she dropped a bombshell -- a world tour size bombshell. A world tour that would include Australia.

She revealed, "I might be planning a world tour, and it definitely would be one of the main places where I would want to go because I've never been."

We're going to hold you to this Demi -- your world tour better come to Australia!

Check back to thehothits.com next week for even more from this exclusive interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment