Thursday 25 August 2011

Demi Lovato: Unbroken Track List!



Not too long ago, Demi announced the name of her 3rd album, along with the album artwork, Unbroken, just today announced the full track list!
And I mean COME ON!!! I was looking forward to this album anyway, then Skyscraper came along and rocked my socks off, and NOW, she has revealed she will be having superstars Missy Elliot, Timbaland, Dev, Iyaz and Jason Deruuuloo (sorry, I had to) featuring on some tracks! I seriously canNOT wait! 


1. All Night Long – featuring Missy Elliott and Timbaland
2. Who's That Boy – featuring Dev
3. You're My Only Shorty – featuring Iyaz
4. Together – featuring Jason Derulo
5. Lightweight
6. Unbroken
7. Fix a Heart
8. Hold Up
9. Mistake
10. Give Your Heart a Break
11. Skyscraper
12. In Real Life
13. My Love is Like a Star
14. For The Love of a Daughter
15. Skyscraper (Wizz Dumb Remix)



Only 26 days to go until the release of Unbroken! Comment below if you're excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment