Tuesday 30 August 2011

MTV VMAs 2011!!!



I tried blogging at school today, but my internet suddenly quit while I was busy writing, so I never got to post earlier, but I'm SO happy I have a little gap of time now to let all of my VMA excitement out!

Oh. My. Gosh.
What a spectacular night!!!!!!
Beyonce's pregnant, Lady Gaga's a dude..... what a hectic night!!! haha :)
I wasn't able to sleep last night 'cause my mind's hasn't stopped buzzing! I just need to have a long jabber about it, and let it all out!
Everyone looked amazing with the few exceptions (yeah, I'm talking to you, Deena from JS, Kreayshawn...)! The performances were incredible! Kanye, Jay Z, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Adele, Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars, Jessie J.... who am I missing??? Oh, and Chris Brown! I gotta say, his dancing was amazing, but I was so disappointed by the lack of singing... I mean come on... he got famous for his incredible voice..... what happened?
The pre-show was quite funny too... but not purposely... Justin and Selena giggling through the whole interview, with Selena trying to act professional and Justin just wanting to kiss her! It was so cute! 
Tyler the Creator's interview was pretty funny too.... he really loves his mum! I guess that's a good thing, right?  The only bad thing was the correspondent who interviewed him. Man, that guy was full of hate!

I am so incredibly proud of Demi Lovato. Maybe she didn't win an award, or even perform, but she looked incredibly stunning, and the second she walked onto the 'black' carpet she got hate and mean comments about her weight and appearance, even after all she's been through. I mean can you really be THAT insensitive? And the thing is, is that she isn't even fat... or slightly overweight! I just don't understand it.... Oh, and when I got to school this morning (all VMA talk, all day), someone I was talking with commented on her saying she looked 'on the bigger side' (I really hope they're not reading haha), but anyway, I got offended.

What else is there to really say? Congrats to all the nominees and winners, and now I shall be getting back to my homework!
If I finish my homework I'll blog some more later :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment