Thursday 11 August 2011

I'm baaaackk!!! (PLUS! Amazing Taylor Swift news!!!)



Hey guys!
You seriously have NO idea how much I missed blogging while I was at camp! Especially with everything that went on while I was gone! I cannot believe they scheduled school camp at the time of the Teen Choice Awards! I mean, who does that!!!? 
Anyway, I was thinking about blogging about the TCAs, but realised that it's a bit late now... I'll just focus on the present and the future :)

Oooh! I almost forgot about the MEGA exciting Taylor Swift news!!!! Taylor is touring Australia in March 2012! Ticket release dates and concert dates have been confirmed, and I am seriously freaking out. Like, I'm sorta in denial that she's actually bringing Speak Now here!

Here are all the dates and details:

PERTH, BURSWOOD DOME - FRIDAY MARCH 2
ADELAIDE, ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE - SUNDAY MARCH 4
BRISBANE, ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE - TUESDAY MARCH 6
SYDNEY, ACER ARENA - FRIDAY MARCH 9
MELBOURNE, ROD LAVER ARENA - TUESDAY MARCH 13

Tickets go on sale via Ticketek on August 26th, or via the American Express presale on August 17th!

In other incredible T-Swizzle news, the video for "Sparks Fly" was just released about an hour ago. It's such a great video... simple and still amazing :) I will post it when I find a version of it that can be posted onto blogger! Or, you can check it out on her official website, HERE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment