Monday 22 August 2011

I've been MIA :S

Hola Amigos!!!

Sorry I've been so MIA! Life has been hectic with tons of school work and parties! It feels like all of my recent posts have been *sorry i haven't been posting* posts! I promise this will change! haha :)
Anyway, I wanted to say a massive CONGRATS to Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries on their wedding yesterday! I cannot wait to see the full photos and videos!!!! I've only seen little sneak peaks, of what looks like an incredible event! 

Enjoy your day, and thanks soooo much for reading my blog!!!
Here's to more blogging! haha 
xoxo

UPDATE: Oh, and btw, I wanted to tell you guys that I ended up raising $220 dollars for the RSPCA with my friend for RSPCA cupcake day!!! I am incredibly happy with our result! Read about Cupcake Day and the RSPCA here

No comments:

Post a Comment